The training begins the moment your Cadet walks through the check in building; once we separate them from you, you will not see them or speak with them again until after graduation.
In your possession you will have:
- Service Record, YES, we still need them.
- COVID - 19 Attestation and In-Take Checklist
- ID card
- Complete sea bag per the attached sea bag list.
- Proper haircut (Males). Males must have a #1 all around.
- Medication (if required)
Where to Report
- The training itself is at Fort Custer Training Center. GPS Address: 1201 Denso Road, Battle Creek, MI 49
- Fort Custer Training Center is located 4 miles west of downtown Battle Creek. The Main Entrance to the Training Center is Denso Road.
- From I-94, take Exit 92 North (Climax Road) to Hill Brady Road (second traffic light). Go west (left) on Denso Road, 1/2 mile to the Denso Road Gate. Proceed west then northwest, along 26th Street, to the Fort Custer Cantonment Area.
- Once on base follow the yellow NSCC signs along the road that point the way to In Take location.
When to Report
- Sunday 25 July 2021 between 0900 - 1100. The base is in the Eastern Time Zone. Intake ends at 1100 on 25 July. Don’t Show up early, don’t show up late.
- Staff Cadets must get prior permission from the COTC (no later then 16 July) to drive their own vehicle to Fort Custer. After check in, you will be directed to the parking area. Keys wil be turned into Admin after parking your vehicle.
- All guests must have a current driver's license or NSCC/NLCC ID card with them when they arrive. Exceptions are young children.
- Drivers must be prepared to show current proof of insurance, and car registration.
- All persons, vehicles, bags, and packages are subject to search.
- GPS address: Fort Custer Training Center, 1201 Denso Road, Battle Creek, MI 49037